Monday, February 22, 2010

All About Us

Hi. My name is Ciera, I am 13 and in the 7th grade at Callanan Middle School. My favorite type of food is Chinese food especially Sesame Chicken. Yummo!!! My favorite colors are pink and green. I speak one language; English. Math or Social Studies would probably be my favorite subjects in school. I play the violin and in my spare time I read, journal, play violin, shop or play card games. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. My favorite book would be "Martyn Pig" by Kevin Brooks because it just is soooooo good. I would like to either become a teacher/writer/doctor when I grow, mostly because I want to make a difference in somebodies life. Well, I thank that is all about me. Yay:)

Hey, My name is Phuong and I'm also in the 7th grade. My favorite color is sky blue.I was born in Vietnam. I can speak,read and write vietnamese. My favorite food is vietnamese food.In my free time I like to get online and chat with friends or go shopping/ movies. My favorite subject in school is probably math. In the summer I like to play volleyball and tennis.When i get older, i want to become a pharmacist to create a cure for cancer! :)

HOLA, (hello) my name is Allison. I'm 13 yrs old and I'm also in 7th grade. I go to Callanan Middle School. (I'm on the orange team.) My favorite type of food is Mexican food. I'm also bilingual. I speak English and Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment