Tuesday, February 23, 2010

South Korea!!!!
If I could go anywhere in Asia, I would go to Seoul,South Korea. I find their language interesting and fun to learn.My favorite dramas to watch are the Korean kind with Korean actors/actress. The cities seem really beautiful and exciting. It is known to be one of the safest city in the world. I would go to see their temple which were built a long time ago and see what its like. I'd love to learn the myths and belief; such as storys about budist people having more than one life.I would enjoying trying the new food & taste. I think that learning new things from other countries is fun. :) I probably will go to the art museums to see if they make art differently from us here in the U.S. I know that I would go to one of their fish markets because usually at an open air market in asia, they are really loud. Unlike the U.S. they would shout back and forth to each other saying which fish/piece of meat they want to buy. They have those old style of selling seafood & stuff near the country side. Although they still have those markets, they also have grocery stores like us. I would go there and learn how to use their money. I would also go to one of the schools to observe how it is different from Callanan. I want to know if they still have to wear uniforms and have special ways of being disaplined.

No comments:

Post a Comment